As part of our recruitment process we will need to collect and use your personal information such as CV, Application Form, references, records of qualifications, skills and training and some form of photographic I.D such as passport or driving licence for a number of purposes.
- To assess your suitability to work for Movac Group Ltd;
- To perform requisition and applicant management activities;
- To perform precision matching to job vacancies;
- To conduct screening, assessments and interviews;
- To maintain a library of correspondence;
- To make offers and provide contracts of employment;
- To conduct pre-employment checks.
If your application is unsuccessful all your data will be destroyed after three months of the vacancy being filled. If you would like your data to be kept on file for any future vacancies then you must request this is writing.
Movac are a family owned business trading for over 70 years from multiple branches from Coventry to Reading, with ambitious growth plans for the coming years. Here at Movac we are proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs, we believe our employees make the company. An eagerness to learn and and the desire to be part of a great team are more important to us than qualifications and experience, we therefore offer full training for most branch based roles.
If you would like to work for a dynamic, fast paced, fun and friendly company and are interested in any of our current vacancies, send us your cv.