Our Technical Hot Spots are an ongoing series of short videos highlighting new product launches and featured products, giving technical advice to everyone.
The aim of our videos is to give all the relevant information on products in an easily accessible format showing how the products are mixed and used along with additional pertinent information.
Click on the tab on the left of our website ‘Technical Hot Spot Library’ to view. This month's Movac Technical Hot Spot shows Movac's own WhiteBox range of economy consumable items.
WhiteBox Flex Abrasive is a quality flexible foam backed abrasive, manufactured for Movac by a global abrasive partner, which can be used in many industries where the need for even sanding of substrates or coatings is required.
- Very flexible B weight paper.
- Supplied in a dispenser box on 25 metre rolls pre-cut to enable easy removal of a 115 x 140mm size sheet.
- The open structure Aluminium Oxide abrasive is Resin over Resin bonded to minimise the risk of grit shedding and prevent excessive clogging during use.
- The foam backing provides increased flexibility, ease of use and gives a more even distribution of the sanding pressure when used for hand sanding operations in comparison to conventional paper abrasive sheets.
- Available in a range from 180 – 800 grit.
For August 2018 only, Movac are providing a special offer on the most popular grits of 180, 240 and 320 to enable you to try this exceptional product.
For more information on this or any other WhiteBox product contact Movac now on 0844 561 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and take advantage of the sanding solutions that they can provide.