Our Technical Hot Spots are an ongoing series of short videos highlighting new product launches and featured products, giving technical advice to everyone.
The aim of our videos is to give all the relevant information on products in an easily accessible format showing how the products are mixed and used along with additional pertinent information.
Click on the tab on the left of our website ‘Technical Hot Spot Library’ to view. This month in the Movac Technical Hot Spot we are highlighting the launch of the Fast Mover Extractormate sanding table.
We all know the importance of dust free sanding but with complex shapes it is not always possible to achieve this with sanders extracting at source. The shape of some items means that the abrasive is not used flat to the workpiece or they may even require hand sanding, this is where the Extractormate provides a solution.
Features of the Extractormate include:
- Dust extracted workbench which gives downdraft extraction to help prevent the operator from being exposed to a dusty environment.
- Able to be mounted on any trestle style work stand.
- Can be used with an M or H class vacuum extractor of your choice.
- Portable unit is easy to use, able to be dismantled and stored away when not in use.
- Robust coated steel unit which also comes with 100 workpiece cushioning grommets.
For October 2018 only, Movac are providing a special offer price on the Extractormate Kit containing a Dust Extraction Table and Trestle Stand.
Contact Movac now to benefit from the Extractormate special launch price or any other high technology product on 0844 561 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and take advantage of the solutions that they can provide.