Our Technical Hot Spots are an ongoing series of short videos highlighting new product launches and featured products, giving technical advice to everyone.
The aim of our videos is to give all the relevant information on products in an easily accessible format showing how the products are mixed and used along with additional pertinent information.
Click on the tab on the left of our website ‘Technical Hot Spot Library’ to view. The fourth Hot Spot focusses on one of our Interior Polyurethane Lacquers.
Our Sayerlack Fast Drying Self-Sealing Polyurethane Lacquer offers:
- FIRA 6250 severe use rating with good vertical hold and pore wetting characteristics
- Solid content of 48% and mixed at a ratio of 100:50:20-30 with TH727 hardener and DT040 thinners
- Can be applied onto all timber substrates - either as a natural finish or when stained with either Sayerlack water or solvent based stains to the desired colour
- Applied at 100g/m² and at 20°c TU38 lacquer is dust free in 12 to 15 minutes
- Able to be de-nibbed if required in 15 to 30 minutes prior to application of a second coat following which it is stackable in 1 to 2 hours
- Drying times can also be shortened further with forced air drying if required
- Ideal for all interior furniture including kitchens, bathrooms and shop fitting applications and is available in a number of gloss levels 5%, 25% and 45%
Keep up-to-date with our latest news by joining our Facebook and Twitter pages by logging on and searching @MovacGroupLtd.
And remember - our fifth Hot Spot is in the making!