Our Technical Hot Spots are an ongoing series of short videos highlighting new product launches and featured products, giving technical advice to everyone.
The aim of our videos is to give all the relevant information on products in an easily accessible format showing how the products are mixed and used along with additional pertinent information.
Click on the tab on the left of our website ‘Technical Hot Spot Library’ to view. This month's Movac Technical Hot Spot looks at the HMG 2K Multi Surface Topcoat.
HMG Multi Surface Topcoat is a 2K Polyurethane finish which offers good durability and hardness with the benefits of ease of application directly on to many different substrates.
- Good adhesion on a variety of substrates including Brass, Copper, Stainless and Mild Steel, Aluminium, Glass, Perspex, Foamex, Glass Fibre and Plastic to name a few.
- Available in any colour mixed by Movac.
- HMG Multi Surface Topcoat is available in gloss, satin and matt sheen levels with the mixing ratio for the HMG9004 Hardener varying dependent upon which sheen level you use and has a pot life of 8 hours at 20°c.
- It may be applied in 1 or 2 coats at an application of 25 micron dry film thickness per coat following suitable cleaning and preparation of the substrate.
- With a flash-off time of 10 minutes and touch dry time of 15-20 minutes at 20°c the coating is fully dry within 2-3 hours and reaches optimum hardness after 7 days.
- These times may be shortened if required with accelerated drying at up to 70°c for 20-30 minutes.
For a pricing quote or more information on this, or any other HMG coatings contact Movac now on 0844 561 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and take advantage of the innovative coating solutions that they can provide.