Our Technical Hot Spots are an ongoing series of short videos highlighting new product launches and featured products, giving technical advice to everyone.
The aim of our videos is to give all the relevant information on products in an easily accessible format showing how the products are mixed and used along with additional pertinent information.
Click on the tab on the left of our website ‘Technical Hot Spot Library’ to view. This month in the Movac Technical Hot Spot we are highlighting Sayerlacks' Water Based Glass Paint.
Easy to use and available in any colour AV1940 range is especially designed for excellent adhesion to glass surfaces for indoor use.
Features of the range include:
- Following thorough cleaning of the glass, Sayerlack AV1940 range is applied in one coat.
- Application may be by means of all types of spray equipment.
- Good drying can be achieved by forced air flow at temperatures between 20-30 degrees after an initial flash off period.
- Through dry in 8 hours at 20ºC and stackable after 24 hours, AV1940 range exhibits excellent surface hardness, good vertical hold and flow and excellent resistance to thermic variations.
- Sayerlack AV1940 range is also able to be used in combination with many Sayerlack special effect coatings to create exciting finishes on your glass products.
For advice on Sayerlack innovative glass products or other coating related questions contact Movac on 0844 561 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.