Our Technical Hot Spots are an ongoing series of short videos highlighting new product launches and featured products, giving technical advice to everyone.
The aim of our videos is to give all the relevant information on products in an easily accessible format showing how the products are mixed and used along with additional pertinent information.
Click on the tab on the left of our website ‘Technical Hot Spot Library’ to view.
The second Hot Spot focusses on two extra clear high build flexible polyester basecoats by Sayerlack PUL3501/00 and PU1317/00.
These high quality products have:
- Very high build with good flow and levelling
- Excellent clarity, elasticity and transparency
- Good sandability and polishability
- Can be applied in multiple coats
- Can be used over XM8000/XX stains with a suitable barrier coat
- 12 month shelf-life (uncatalysed)
- Formulated to pass the strict automotive tests
- May be pigmented with polyester pigments
To make sure you don’t miss out join our Facebook and Twitter pages by logging on and searching @MovacGroupLtd.
Keep an eye out for our third Hot Spot – coming soon!