Our Technical Hot Spots are an ongoing series of short videos highlighting new product launches and featured products, giving technical advice to everyone.
The aim of our videos is to give all the relevant information on products in an easily accessible format showing how the products are mixed and used along with additional pertinent information.
Click on the tab on the left of our website ‘Technical Hot Spot Library’ to view. The ninth Hot Spot focusses on Sayerlack Water Based Primer which is an environmentally safer coating designed to assist businesses to reduce their VOC emissions.
Sayerlack AU0474/XX is a water based primer suitable for all areas of internal joinery and furniture whether constructed from timber or MDF and is available in either white or black.
- Special characteristic of being able to be used as either a one or two component primer with the optional hardener AH1550 added at 2%
- Available for use straight from the can or able to be diluted with tap water if required, up to 3 coats of AU0474/XX may be applied with an application weight of 150-250g/m² with any type of application equipment
- Able to be sanded after only 4 hours at 20°c or this time can be decreased significantly with higher temperature drying environments
- High solid content, even colour and excellent covering and filing power
- Superb primer giving an excellent base for subsequent topcoat application whether this is water or solvent based
For more advice on Sayerlack innovative wood solutions or other coating related questions contact your local Sales Executive on 0844 561 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.