Our Technical Hot Spots are an ongoing series of short videos highlighting new product launches and featured products, giving technical advice to everyone.
The aim of our videos is to give all the relevant information on products in an easily accessible format showing how the products are mixed and used along with additional pertinent information.
Click on the tab on the left of our website ‘Technical Hot Spot Library’ to view. This month's Movac Technical Hot Spot shows Movac's new UPOL 2K Filler kits.
UPOL FASTfill, EASYfill and TOUGHfill are two-part Polyester fillers designed specifically for the furniture and construction industries, being able to be used in both interior and exterior applications.
Features of these fillers include:
- All can be mixed thoroughly on a mixing board or a clean non-absorbent surface prior to use.
- Can fill to any depth and have their own specific unique properties.
- EASYfill is ultra-easy to sand due to its Microbead technology.
- FASTfill is able to be sanded in 10 minutes due to fast drying snap cure technology.
- TOUGHfill’s advanced resin technology means that it can also be used for load bearing repairs.
- All these fillers have excellent adhesion and vertical hold, can be easily sanded and shaped, can be drilled, screwed or nailed and do not crack or shrink when dry.
- This new range of UPOL fillers can be used to fill holes, dents, splits and cracks and may be stained, lacquered or painted to the colour of your choice.
- UPOL fillers are available in a handy 1.1 Litre pack size.
- May be used on many different substrates including, Wood, GRP, Metals, Concrete, Stone, Plasterboard and already painted surfaces to name a few.
For September 2018 only, Movac are providing a special offer price on these three kits.
For more information on this or any other high technology product contact Movac now on 0844 561 0070 or email email@example.com and take advantage of the solutions that they can provide.