Following the highly successful launch of our upgrading fire retardant coating system Irufire Real Integral, demand was greater than expected so we are continuing with it as our Technical Hot Spot this month.
However to celebrate the success of Irufire Real Integral, we are offering the chance for one lucky business to win £200 in gift vouchers to spend with Movac Group Limited. All you have to do to be entered into the prize draw is share our Irufire Technical Hot Spot video on Facebook or Twitter.
Visit our Facebook Page or Twitter or find us by searching @MovacGroupLtd. The competition will run between Tuesday 3rd April and Monday 30th April 2018. The draw will take place on Friday 4th May 2018.
This Hot Spot on our exciting new upgrading fire retardant coating system Irufire Real Integral. Click on the tab on the left of our website ‘Technical Hot Spot Library’ to view.
Irufire Real Integral is a 2K Acrylic Polyurethane system that will upgrade Class D non treated wooden substrate to give a fire classification of Euroclass B-s2,d0 in accordance to EN13501-1:2007.
The system comprises of 2 - 3 coats of Irufire Real Primer which is a clear Acrylic - Aliphatic 2K Polyurethane basecoat applied wet on wet to a total film weight of between 420 - 500g/m², with one coat of Irufire Real Topcoat Acrylic - Aliphatic 2K Polyurethane at a film weight of 80 - 100g/m².
Some of the features:
• Dust dry in 8 - 12 minutes and touch dry in 16 - 25 minutes, the basecoat may be over coated in 1 - 2 hours.
• Following the drying process the basecoat is then top coated with one coat of Irufire Real Topcoat which is touch dry in 13 - 20 minutes.
• Available in any sheen from Deep Matt to Gloss in either a clear lacquer or any required colour of topcoat this gives suitability whatever your project demands.
• These products are free of Halogenated compounds, mixed with Irufire Catalyst at a 10:1 mixing ratio and can be applied with any type of spray equipment.
• Being a 2K system Irufire Real Integral gives good covering power, smoothness of touch along with good physical hardness and chemical resistant properties and being based on Acrylic - Aliphatic technology this gives excellent protection against colour change from UV light.
For advice on this innovative wood solution or other coating related questions contact your local Sales Executive on 0844 561 0070.
Please note the following terms and conditions for the competition:
- The competition is run by Movac Group Limited.
- You must be part of a registered UK business to be entered into the draw as Movac is a ‘Trade Only’ business.
- Entrants must be over 18-years-old. Only one entry per business will be accepted.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter the competition. To enter - the ‘Technical Hot Spot Irufire Real Integral’ video post must be shared via Facebook or Twitter only.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees (and their families) and suppliers of Movac Group Limited are excluded from entering.
- The prize of a £200 Movac Group Limited voucher is not exchangeable for cash, credit or alternatives.
- Movac cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of accepting or using the prize products. The business must have the appropriate safety equipment to use the products chosen and must comply with the relevant Safety Data Sheet(s).
- Posts shared between Tuesday 3rd April and Monday 30th April 2018 will only be accepted.
- The draw will take place on Friday 4th May 2018. The winner will be notified shortly after via Facebook. Proof of identity may be required.
- Movac’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, business name and photograph in any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Movac reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- Movac reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.